PCBA is one electronic part that has assembled components(such as capacitance, resistance, IC, connector, etc.) on PCB, with SMT, DIP, and soldering assembly technology. All electronic devices have PCBA, and Electronic devices are everywhere. They range from smart phones to microwave oven and from laptops to cars. So, almost everyone is familiar with the PCBA.
Following PCB Assembly Tools, electronics parts and consumables are needed for PCB assembly –
- Printed Circuit Board
- Basic Electronic components
- Soldering materials including solder wire, solder paste, solder bar, solder balls for BGA, solder performs (depending on the type of soldering to be done)
- Soldering flux
- Soldering equipment including soldering station, wave soldering machine, SMT equipment, and inspection and testing equipment etc.
Once all of the above equipment, electronic parts and all raw materials are arranged, it is time to start the printed circuit board assembly process.
What are the PCBA capabilities?
Many useful machines make the manufacturing process very straightforward and easy. Below are some remarkable machines:
- Machine for Solder Paste Printing: Manufacturers use this machine to apply the paste on the precise location of the circuit board. We have already talked about this machine in the previous section.
- Machine for Solder Paste Inspection: PCBA factory uses this machine to inspect circuit boards after applying solder paste. It tells the manufacturing team whether paste is at the precise location on the board or not.
- Glue Dispensing Machine: Makers use this machine to apply many dots of glue on the circuit boards before placing the components.
- Pick and Place Machine: After placing glue dots, companies use this machine to pick and place different components on the circuit board.
- Reflow Soldering Machine: It is another important machine for making a PCBA circuit board. The most important part of this machine is a conveyor belt. You have already learned about the conveyor belt in the previous section.
- Wave Soldering Machine: Manufacturers use this machine as an alternative option to the previous machine. When manufacturers need to pass circuit boards from the wave of molten solder instead of simple heaters, they utilize this machine.
If you are going to learn more PCB professional knowledge or want to order PCB products, please click our homepage or instant quote to custom our products.